Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Which one is better, lipstick or lip gloss ?

I love love love lipgloss. I have tons of Lipgloss. I do wear lipstick sometimes and the only lipstick I buy is MAC. My favorite is ';O';. I wear that with the Currant lipliner...looks very pretty. I usually put a little bit of the clear Lipglass on top.


MAC now has a lipstick that goes on like lipbalm and shines like a gloss. Its like $14.Which one is better, lipstick or lip gloss ?
Depends on the situations. For everyday and party, then lip gloss is better! But if you're going for a job interview, I suggest you use lipstick.Which one is better, lipstick or lip gloss ?
Oh definately lip gloss...it has much better flavor and doesn't have tendency to leave marks in places that might not be appropriate for lipstick stains...





oh...you probably weren't looking at it from the guy point of view =)
lipgloss is better multi-purpose


lipstick is better for a special occasion
Definitely lip gloss!!!
lip gloss
Depends on the look you want. example:


you want to look like Scarlett Johanssen lipstick


you want to look like Beyonce Knowles lipgloss


it depends on how intense you want the color to be and what color you want!!!
lipstick on first then put on clear gloss
Depends..if you get the right kind or lipstick -one thats not chalky or feels like its kinda dull- then def. not lipstick and it depends if you think you look good in what. Lipgloss is my all time fav. especially because it comes in flavor, shiny, and makes you look cute.
GLOSS!!!!!
lipgloss is better


it even has it's on song


my lipgloss is popping


my lipgloss is cool


something something
alot of people are saying lipgloss is better, i would probably agree with them except your hair does stick to it, the natural collection ones are really good and cheap at about 拢1-拢3 so yeah, lipstick is nice but it isnt glossy but normally it lasts longer, i don't know lipgloss is the fashion right now, and i definetly have more lipgloss than lipstick in my make-up bag so yeah lol
Lip gloss!! Some lipstick has fish scales...why would I want to wear that? EEW!! Plus I 鈾?the shiny, smooth thick feel of gloss. =]
A dab of clear gloss on top of lipstick gives a totally finished and fresh look and not forgetting more fuller lips. It depends on the look you'd like to achieve.
im a lip gloss fan lipstick gets on ya teeth and nobody tells u then u look crazy when u walk up to somebody and smile but with gloss nothing to worry about
lipstick..i can't stand the feel of lip gloss
i like lip gloss better but neither ones better then the other. its all about choice.
Lipstick. Your hair sticks in lip gloss. :)
gloss
Lip gloss is def betta than lipstick!
Depends the look you're going for. And your age, probably. But in the look, if you're going for that vintage 50s look then definately lipstick. If you want a more undated style, then try clear lipgloss, for those shiney lips :)


If you're over 50, stick with lipstick :D lol.


But if you're not, then go with whatever you fancy. !
i like lip gloss better
It depends on what you like and if you want to eat or not.


I like lip gloss because it comes in clear. I can't for the life of me find myself a good lipstick color!!
Lipgloss for kids and teens, Lipstick for adults and elders. This is simply my opinion but it truly dpends on your taste and style!
i like both, i cant choose just one but i will go crazy for the right shade of bronze or gold lipstick/gloss.
LIPGLOSS IS MORE NATURAL...
i like lip gloss its not as ';harsh'; looking. i think gloss is prettier any way because its shiny.
Lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment