Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Before leaving for Church yesterday, I put on some lip gloss (mary Kay) that I've had for a year. A little

While later I noticed some tingling. When I got home there was some slight swelling. I took a benadryl, went to sleep and now my whole bottom lip is huge. Anyone experience somethong like this? How long will my lips stay like this?Before leaving for Church yesterday, I put on some lip gloss (mary Kay) that I've had for a year. A little
Normally you shouldn't keep lipstick over a year. If it's been just lying around, what ever you had on your lips last had germs, and they grew.


Try an ice compact, and throw out the tube.Before leaving for Church yesterday, I put on some lip gloss (mary Kay) that I've had for a year. A little
this is angioneurotic oedema a form of urticaria, donot use this lip gloss ever.
  • tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment