Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lightly tinted lip gloss?

I don't wear very much makeup at all and if I do, it's just a light tinted moisturizer. I'd like to find a nice very sheer tinted lipgloss to use that isn't too glossy and isn't too thick either.....just very natural looking. Any suggestions? Thanks!Lightly tinted lip gloss?
If you want a good, cheap and really natural looking one, try Burts Bees tinted lip shimmer. I'm addicted to the ';Rhubarb'; shade, which makes my lips look the way I wish they looked naturally. Plus it moisturizes your lips, and it's supposedly 100% natural. It's great stuff! I like the uncolored lip balm too, but the lip shimmer gives you a nice hint of color without being too obvious.Lightly tinted lip gloss?
Clinique has a line of light-fitting makeup. I highly recommend it!





Visit http://www.clinique.com for more information. :)





~ Elle
I LOVE Mary Kay's ';Cream %26amp; Sugar'; lipgloss - it is a very light tinted gloss. I wear it with their Apricot Glaze lipstick, but I'm going to be changing to their ';Tanned'; lipstick when it comes out in a couple weeks - it's very natural looking too.


You can check it out on my website....


www.marykay.com/tkeagy
i hate glossy lip stuff and lip stick... my favorite is burts bees lip balm...it has no color but it makes your lips have a healthy looking natural color and shine, without the super shine or caked on lip stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment