Thursday, January 7, 2010

About your lip gloss, is it poppin'?

da boys really like it da girls don't speak,rolling they eyes they lip gloss cheap!About your lip gloss, is it poppin'?
i hate that lame *** song.About your lip gloss, is it poppin'?
I hate lips that look all wet, that's why I don't wear it. I'd rather just have some kind of lip balm. Lip gloss is so junior high.
Whatchu know bout me?
No, it's frownin'.


fail. ]:
hahaha lol
No its slamin'.
My lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss is poppin, im standing at my locker, and all the boys keep stoppin.





yeahh ;)
My lip gloss be cool, and yes, my lip gloss be poppin' ;)
yes most definitly
yes
My lip gloss IS poppin'.


My lip gloss IS cool.





All the boys chase me out the school.
u bet it is.;D
  • tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment