Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Muslim women do you use lip gloss?

which kind do you use?Muslim women do you use lip gloss?
yes!! Chanel is the best and LancomeMuslim women do you use lip gloss?
No I don't use lip gloss or any other makeup because they are made from dog food, chemicals and aborted fetuses. The chemicals in makeup also dry out your skin, thus getting rid of the moisture that your body needs to stay healthy and young looking. Women who wear makeup in my opinion are just low self esteem people who are trying to disguise their natural beauty that God gave them and don't appreciate how God made them. I prefer natural beauty to fakeness. My mother and school forced me to wear makeup when I was 18 and I always wiped it off before I went home because I thought it made me look like a prostitute.
i use Vaseline when my lips is not OK,and i use lip gloss when i go to weddings like the girl said and if i am going to my relatives ,but i don't think that's OK in Islam because men will think that her lips is hot,and that's not good.
yea i have a favorite from sophora it like a natural nude. its a shiny clear with a hint of tan...really pretty. ooo i luv that lip plumper too from V.S. it's nice!
No


almost always, transparent lip moisturizer


or a drop of honey when i'm at home :D





transparent lip gloss ... Bourjois
I don't know if it's a sin or not, because my father allows me to wear lipgloss. But I do wear it. Not sure what brand though.
I don't wear lippy, lol. But my lil sisters do, they wear this one from Avon. I don't know but i just hate stuff on my face. :P
Just a tinge and only sometimes.





I'm not really a make-up kind of person!
I wear lip gloss, and I like it.


I use Loreal, Maybeline, etc.
You look ever so familiar... But nah I don't really wear make up and if I do, it's usually clear lip gloss from Avon.
yupz...Maybelline sugarplum...i love it %26lt;3 :-)
Mine varies depending on the occasion ;)





I like Ruby and mIllie's
Yep I do..I like using light pink colors or just clear...I use victoria secret lip plumping lip gloss
Sometimes.
Sometimes I do.. :]
sometimes when im around ladies......or at home sometimes
Every once and awhile.
It s up to you.and muslims woman use it alittle not alot.if they were muslims
Not really.. I'm more for the eyeliner than lipgloss.
lol yes what kind i dunno i use anything that i like and the colours that match me
yes maybelline shiny-licious crystal clear
its not haram to wear lip gloss and lip stick.
i use tons of lip gloss but i dont know what kind awl kinds i guess
YES!Any one ,dont have any spesial
I use ChapStik.
Yas
Yep
No. =)
some do and WOW they look hot!!!
yep
yep..

No comments:

Post a Comment