Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should i get a peachy gold lip gloss or a lighter pink?

http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a> it's between freedom of peach or pink positive-my skin tone is a lightish medium olive :)Should i get a peachy gold lip gloss or a lighter pink?
I think both shades would compliment you well. It just depends on which you prefer. Try going to a department store and just trying on a light pink shade and then a peach shade similar to the covergirl lipglosses. You don't need to actually buy it, just try it on ;)





And I have olive undertones too- We're lucky we can pull off so much.Should i get a peachy gold lip gloss or a lighter pink?
For a more natural look I would go with the peachy one. For a little more ';pop';, I would go with the pink :)
I always love a good soft baby pink lip gloss. Also purple lipgloss is gorgeous for brunettes!!
Since Spring is about to be here and the weather will be warm and nice... how about the peachy gold?!
i'd say peachy gold
i think both would work for you just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment