Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I buy Shaka Laka Lip Blaka lip gloss??

I reveived a free sample of Shaka Laka lip Blaka and have become addicted to it! I can not find out where to buy it, have tried tons of searches too. Does anyone know a store or website or anything where i can buy some more?Where can I buy Shaka Laka Lip Blaka lip gloss??
http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse鈥?/a>





Join that group and ask those ppl, it's a group on myspace called Shaka Laka Lip Gloss 脺ber Fans.





It sure is a hard product to find! No press releases, no online shop, nothing - can't even find out the manufacturerer!!Where can I buy Shaka Laka Lip Blaka lip gloss??
I love that lip gloss too. I recieved some from a home health agency here that was giving them as gifts. I'm addicted too. I think that they put crack in it. It's addictive. Report Abuse

Its called freaking Shaka Laka lip Blaka. Where are you expecting to find it.





Heres your sign
make up shop...if still u don't find way then u can ask from any parlor
in a african bumbatta discount store luv ya
ebay has everything
Where'd you get it from? Ask them maybe they know.
i don't know
  • tickets
  • 1 comment: