Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you like wearing lip gloss?

Yes. I love it!!Do you like wearing lip gloss?
it's so awesome.Do you like wearing lip gloss?
Well I guess I am strange...I don't like it cause it wipes off easy...I apply lipliner and mix it on with shiny or metallic natural colored lip stick...same effect, but I only have to apply once durring the day...3 kids no time for reapplying all day!
no its to shiny and sticky
Yes!! I really like the stuff at Bath and Body Works (something Bigelow). It keeps my lips soft and creates that glassy/glossy look.
Lip gloss is the thing i take everywhere and have over 10 different types!! Its the best type of make up in my opinion, easy to take with you, usually cheap, always makes you look good and very hard to make a mistake with!
YEA I LOVE IT I THINK IT IS BUEATIFUL!!! ATLEAST ON ME!!LOL J\P WELL I WEAR I GET GOOD COMPLEMENTS ALL THE TIME
Hell yes. But I like the kind that doesn't dry your lips out. Plus lip liner always helps lip gloss look better.
Hell yea i luv it
Yes.


It's a great thing isn't it?
I like the look of it but....


it doesn't last long because I lick my lips alot.


So.......


I don't like wearing it.
yea
omg i love it!!! i wear it 24/7! lol
YES!


it always make me feel good and it makes my lips look really nice!!!


i never go anywhere w/out mine!





only bad thing is that my long hair always sticks to it!!! lol!
who says lip gloss moisturize your lips.. it makes mine drier.. huhu..
Hi I'm No*no


I love wearing lip gloss. It makes my lips look very sweet, and cute.
Yep
Always! I like to use crazy color eye shadows and play up my eyes. Therefore, if I used lipstick, I'd look like a clown.
yes, I think it looks so pretty, but I don't wear it often because my hair gets stuck in it...
Oh i do!!! I'm addicted to wearing lip gloss!! Cant leave home without it!! :)
No DUH! Its essential for every girl! (No offense)
Of course!!!!!!!!!!
yes, but only when I wear a lip liner so the lip gloss doesn's smear %26amp; look like I just ate spaghetti
No because my hair gets stuck in it. There is a new lip gloss by Covergirl that I'm going to try, though. I love the look...
yes if it tastes good, non-sticky and has a great color and isnt cheap.
I only like wearing lip gloss for special occasions or about once a month during the school year.
yes...as long as it does not get sticky
depends- if I am inside and my hair is back- i love it! If I am outdoors and it is windy- it makes me CRAZY!
Hell yea..is poppin
its like the air that i breathe. i cant live without it. im ready to give up everything from my dressing table but not lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment