Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls, what lip gloss do you use?

I usually use one made by Bonne Bell,as I love their products so much.





The ones I have been favoring lately are:


1. VitaGloss2O in Sheer Strawberry


2. s'Whirly Shimmer Gloss in Strawberry t'Whirl


3. several varieties of the Smackers Snap-GlossGirls, what lip gloss do you use?
i would definitely say to spring for victoria's secret ';beauty rush'; lip gloss. it smells great, has tons of flavors, and stays looking fresh for hours. you never have to worry about it fading or giving you those white lines that some glosses do!


hope i helped (;Girls, what lip gloss do you use?
I actually don't like real lip gloss because it most of it is gummy, sticky, and smothers your lips in artificial junk.


I much prefer lip balm: burt's bees, kiss my face, chapstick.





good luck on your quest for brandage! lol,:D
Stila lipgloss is great: it feels nice and the little brush is fab. I also love lorac mocktails: they smell like tropical drinks, look shiny and pretty and are in a squeezy tub with a brush. I swear, it is the best tube ever! Try one!
2 brands


Coonobabe - excellent selection of glosses





Isabella Pelle - when I need plump and gloss





both brands are made in USA, ship 4 free, and do not test on animals - a must for me.


Google Coonobabe


Google Isabella Pelle
Urban Decay lip gloss. The color I use is called Quiver. It's a very neutral shade, on my lips anyway. I put some generic Chapstick on first and it lasts for a long time.
I usually just use blistex chapstick.....But if I must use lip gloss, its usually Loreal brand
i use chapstick


if i use gloss then i use revlon
I use victoria secret lip gloss
Maybelline :)
i use the one that taste like candy
  • tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment