Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I wore pink lip gloss to work...?

Do you think me boss would treat me better? He is much nicer to the females...If I wore pink lip gloss to work...?
shave your legs and wear a tight skirt. Worked for me!If I wore pink lip gloss to work...?
only if he can find it around a certain part of his anatomy!





ALSO: Two words





Push-Up Bra.
Affey!!!!! don't even think about it if you fancy your chances with me. ;) stick to the manscara!
Yep, i suggest you take some to work and apply it right in front of him.
Haha, that's funny.
probably not.
I would be even more daring and go for red!
wear bright red and you will get the attention you crave!
Maybe... whatta a boss!
Try red ;D
Yeah, I heard he like drag queens
why not just dress in drag, hmm





awwww would you like me to ';sort him out'; for you
yes i like pink colour its really girly girl xxxxxx
I think he'd be quite scared... as would I.
tell him your were once a girl.
Yes, wear some pretty make up...tell me how that works out for you....
Hey Doc, don't ruin it for the rest of us, just use a little eye shadow. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment